We have updated our iOS app experience with improved design and usability, as well as some new functionality. Here are a few of the changes you can look forward to.
We’ve added a few new features to expand what you can do with forms on your iOS device.
- Searching remote forms: Search for any form to which you have access — not just the forms on your device. All forms in your account are now at your fingertips, regardless of whether you are on a desktop or mobile device!
- Form Details & History: View any form’s metadata and change history, including timestamps for form actions (e.g. creation, transfer, completion) and the users who performed each action.
- Form sharing: The new Share action leverages your device’s native functionality and apps to make it easier to share, email, print, and download forms. This replaces the Email and Download PDF actions from previous versions.
In addition to the new features described above, we have updated the app’s look-and-feel and streamlined the in-app experience with an eye toward improving usability and transparency. Improvements include:
- Streamlined navigation: We’ve replaced the old dashboard and menu with a navigation bar at the bottom of every screen. The new nav bar provides access to your primary tasks, making it easier to find what you are looking for.
- Faster form creation: The form creation flow is more intuitive than ever. To create a new form, simply tap the plus icon in the new navigation bar and choose a template.
- Intuitive design: The UI has been updated for a more modern look-and-feel, and to make all functionality more easily findable. For example, the Sync button is now readily available in the Settings screen, and the new Form Actions menu makes it easier to transfer, share and copy forms.
Check out the iOS App User Guide for documentation of the updated app, including all new functionality and up-to-date screenshots.