GoFormz can print your report to any destination that you have set up. This doesn't have to be a printer! For example, you can send the report to:
- A printer, to print a hard copy;
- A PDF file, so you can save it for your records; or
- A Google Drive location, so you can share it with your colleagues.
There are two ways to print a report:
- Navigate to the Reports Tab, expand the [...] Actions dropdown next to the report you want to copy, and select Print; or
- Open your report in the Report Editor or Report Viewer, and click the Print button in the upper right corner.
A new tab will open with a print preview of your report, and your browser's Print window. From here, you can send the report to any destination that you have set up, such as a printer, a PDF file, or Google Drive.