Connect GoFormz data to 1,000+ apps with Zapier
With Zapier you can move data between GoFormz and the other tools you use in your day to day work, like Salesforce, Google Sheets, QuickBooks Online, Microsoft PowerBI and Google Drive.
Zapier lets you connect GoFormz to hundreds of other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate tedious tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Some Ways You Can Use Zapier with GoFormz
- Create custom Salesforce objects for completed forms on GoFormz
- Create Salesforce attachments from completed GoFormz entries
- Create forms on GoFormz via webhooks
You'll find our most common automations here.
How do I connect GoFormz to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "GoFormz"
- Use your credentials to connect your GoFormz account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need more inspiration? See everything that's possible with GoFormz and Zapier