How We Define a Known Issue
We work on isolating and fixing every product issue that we're aware of. Some issues might not be listed here. We characterize known issues as follows:
- The issue is reproducible and consistently produces the unexpected behavior.
- Engineers are investigating possible causes for unexpected behavior.
- The issue is observed globally and has generated a large number of support cases.
What's NOT a Known Issue
- Product outages: Up-to-date outage information is posted within the GoFormz Status Page.
- Feature ideas: We'd love to hear your thoughts! Please contact your GoFormz Account Manager to share your ideas.
- Low impact issues: We're also working to fix low impact issues but might not list them here. If you think you might be impacted by an issue that's not listed here, please contact our customer support team using the chat button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Form Editor - Firefox - DateValue including timezone when it should always be UTC
- WebApp - If a user presses the back button directly after logging into the Web App, they are shown an error [Workaround: refresh page]
- Form Editor - MAX() function returns null instead of 0 on empty values
- Form Editor - Completing a form via a transfer Template Event does not show "Take Ownership" button
- PDF Generator - When exporting form to PDF, the image gets resized
- PDF Generator - Firefox - When adding 2 whitespaces in the form name, the downloaded form will have %A0 in the name
- Template Editor - Checkbox Groups with no items will remove themselves from list view
- Users & Group Page - Changing password on edit user page doesn't indicate whether password fields match or not
- Workflow - Renaming a completed form triggers workflows to run
- Scheduler - Saving without making changes resets scheduler to default schedule
- Forms List - Opening form in a new tab sometimes shows white screen in new tab
- Android - App intermittently crashes when 30+ images are added to a form
- Mobile - Signature Fields - Display Property "Color" remains black when changed
- Windows and Android - Owner name missing from search results when including forms not on device
- Windows App - Unable to access account after disconnecting another device
- Windows App - Narrow text or number fields are not aligning properly when set to Center
- iOS - If Device Region is set to Australia, Offline DataSources do not sync new/updated values
- Scheduler - Able to create an invalid cron expression that causes an error when saving workflow
- Form Editor - Unable to upload images after they are cropped on Windows
- Form Editor - Allow override does not work for table columns
- Form Editor - Dropdown default not populated on forms created through the API
- Form Editor - After selecting dropdown value, reopening dropdown modal the value isn't populated
- Form Editor - Referencing an empty date field with DateValue formula returns 0, causing issues in many formulas
- PDF Generator - 90/270 PDF Rotations are misaligning on export (Released to Webapp & iOS only)
- Report Scheduler (New) - Editing a schedule can create duplicate schedules
- Workflow - File URL Input uses commas in form name a separator
- Web App - Users in groups are able to access pages they should not have access to (template list)
- Reports (New) - Dates outside of selected filter range are showing in reports
- New F
- Datasources - Long filter strings cause items to not be returned to form editor
- Template Events - Administrator Group shows as transfer option
- Form Editor - Date is missing from the form header (last updated time)
- Auto Email - Email does not fire if Auto Email is set to send to User (from user list)
- API - Date Time and date fields return value and not display value
- API - GET Webhook List paging displaying incorrect information
- Template Events - Error being thrown when trying to save template event after checking Include PDF
- Template Events - Certain unicode characters are converted to ? on email attachments
- Template Events with multiple emails in the To or CC fields will not fire
- API - Pagination & Total Count are not appearing in headers
- Template Events - Email Events do not include Table Data