New Functionality & Updates
- Copy & Paste: You can now copy & paste selected field(s) across pages and templates using the new Copy and Paste buttons in the upper right corner of the Template Editor, or the Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V keyboard shortcuts. Check out more in this blog post!
Fixed some inconsistencies found when dragging a field onto a template. The issues fixed include:
- A selected field "jumping" when released on the template.
- Fields being placed outside of the template background.
- A field “jumping” or not being placed in the template at all when it is dragged onto the template slowly.
Form Editor & Forms List
- Completed forms are no longer updated with the Default Form Name — only Draft forms are.
- Form names now allow up to 200 characters.
- The Public Form indicator now shows for forms submitted via the Public Form link.
- The DateValue function now works as expected in Firefox.