New Features & Updates
Expanded Table Range on Form View
Table Fields can now span across multiple pages and/or locations on your template using our new Table Properties: Max Rows, Starting Row, and Number of Rows.
Using these properties, a single Table field can be used across multiple pages or in multiple instances on the same page of your mobile or online forms, allowing users to enter data into the same Table throughout different stages of the form.
- To separate a single table into multiple instances on a Template, start by selecting an existing Table field or dragging a new table field on to your Template in the Template Editor.
- In the left Properties Panel, you will see the new Properties, Max Rows, Starting Row, and Number of Rows. The Max Rows property allows you to set the maximum number of rows to be included within your Table. This property controls how many total rows you can display throughout your Template.
- Next, the Starting Row property will determine which row you would like this instance of the table to start with. Finally, the Number of Rows property will determine many rows after your Starting Row should display in this instance.
For example, if you wanted to split an 8 row Table into two instances on your Template, your properties would display as:
Table instance #1
- Max Rows: 8
- Starting Row: 1
- Number of Rows: 2
Table instance #2
- Max Rows: 8
- Starting Row: 3
- Number of Rows: 6
Instances can be placed on the same page or different pages of your template and there is no limit to the number of instances you can include on your form.
Hide & Show Pages, Sections, and Tabs using the Visible Property
It is now possible to hide and show full Pages, Sections, and Tabs using the Visible Property.
Note: The Visible Property is included as part of the Dynamic Field Properties feature available starting at Advanced.
To set the Visible Property for a full page in Form View, simply select anywhere on the page that is not a field. To the right, you will see two properties available. The first is simply the page number you have selected [this property is read only]. The second property is the Visible field.
Here, you can choose between a binary option of Yes (show this page) or No (don't show this page) or you can enter a custom calculation using the actions button to the right.
For Example, say you would only like to show Page #2 of your Template if 'Checkbox B' is True (checked). You will then enter the following calculation that states if Checkbox B is checked, Page #2 should show on the form in the Page #2 Visible Property.
Similar to the Form View pages, you can also set the Visible Property to hide and show Sections and Tabs in List View. To set this function, simply select the Section or Tab you would like to edit and enter your calculation or choice in the properties panel.
PDF Export option to respect the Visible Property settings
Now that you can make full pages, sections, and tabs visible or not visible using conditional logic, you can also set your PDF Export Settings to respect this property as well. On each template, you will have the option to set your PDF Export Settings (found in the Settings Menu in the Template Editor) to use or not use the Visible Property.
If enabled this setting will allow your PDF exports of this template to only show the fields and pages and are visible. Note: this setting does apply to all exports of this template (manual exports and automatic exports through the Workflow). This setting does apply to all custom Page Presets.
Export Users & Groups to a CSV
Admins with access to the Users & Groups page can now export a CSV of the current users in your GoFormz Account. This CSV will include:
- Username [email]
- First Name & Last Name
- Groups the user belongs to
- Status of the User (Active or Inactive)
Access associated Workflows from the Reports page
You can now access all associated Workflows including scheduled reports from the Reports page. Workflows can be found in the Actions menu to the right of your desired Report. Once selected, you will be directed to a filter list of workflows that involve this report.
- Fixed a but causing the report export to fail if there are special characters in the report name
- Fixed a bug causing the "Receives a Transferred Form" Template Event to not sent if the "View Other's Forms" permission is disabled
- Fixed a bug allowing two groups to have the same name