The GoFormz-Salesforce integration provides a seamless workflow that allows users to augment Salesforce data by filling out forms in GoFormz. Common Workflows include:
An account manager uses Salesforce to dispatch a new Form with some fields pre-populated using Salesforce data.
A field employee or a customer fills out a Form in GoFormz.
Once the Form is completed, Form data is dispatched to Salesforce.
Before you begin, you'll need to contact your GoFormz Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable access to the Salesforce application on your account.
Add a Salesforce connection: First, set up a connection to the Salesforce application, giving GoFormz access to your Salesforce account.
Set up a Salesforce Workflow: Contact your Account Manager or email@example.com to set up a Salesforce Workflow.
Add a new Salesforce connection
Before you begin, make sure that you have an existing Salesforce account and you know the credentials for the account.
On the GoFormz web app, complete the following steps:
1. Select Connected Apps from the More dropdown at the top of the GoFormz web interface to navigate to the App Connections screen.
2. Select Salesforce and click Add Connection next to the Salesforce application block to begin the process.
3. Select Production for your authentication method or select Sandbox if you are using the connection for testing purposes.
4. If you are not logged into your Salesforce account, you will see a Sign in screen, prompting you to log in with your Salesforce credentials.
If you are already logged in, this step will be omitted.
5. Next you will see the Authorize application screen. Click Allow to complete the integration.
This will allow GoFormz to read and write data in your Salesforce account. GoFormz will not manage any of your Salesforce settings.
The new connection will appear on your connections list with a generic name like “Salesforce Connection 1”.