The Reports Tab lists all the reports that you can access in your account.
The reports are listed in tabular form.
- To create a new report, click the Create button in the upper right.
- To view an existing report, just click the report name.
To the right of each report name is the [...] Actions dropdown, which contains a set of actions that you can perform on the report. Click on the action name in the table below to learn more about that action.
- Print: Print this report to a printer or save as a PDF.
- Export: Export report data to a CSV file.
- Schedule: Schedule the report to run periodically, and save and/or email the results.
- Edit: Edit this report.
- Duplicate: Create a copy of this report and save with a different name.
- Delete: Delete this report.
Note that if you have many reports in your account, they may not all fit on one page. The pagination controls at the bottom of the Reports Tab allow you to navigate through all your reports.