GoFormz has integrations with many other business apps, including cloud storage and communications apps (e.g. Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Egnyte, etc.), systems of record (e.g. Salesforce, Quickbooks, Smartsheet, etc.), and more. These solutions facilitate the inclusion of GoFormz into your existing business processes and systems. Please contact your GoFormz account representative or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how GoFormz can integrate into your apps.
Generally speaking, GoFormz integrations with other apps do the following:
- Outputs: Send form data to a third-party app. This can be raw form data, or completed form PDFs/images.
- Inputs: Receive data from a third-party app. This data can be used to fill a GoFormz DataSource or pre-populate a form.
- Triggers: Initiate a GoFormz workflow from a third-party app. There are a lot of possibilities here; for instance, you can automatically dispatch and pre-populate a form when a new work order is created in Salesforce.
A small selection of the available integrations are documented here. They are:
- Box: Upload completed form PDFs and form images to your Box account, dynamically create a folder structure for your forms within Box, and optionally tag each form with Box metadata.
- Egnyte: Upload completed form PDFs to your Egnyte account.
- Google G Suite: Output integrations to various Google apps. This includes uploading completed form PDFs and form images to Google Drive, as well as uploading form data to Google Sheets.
- ServiceMax: This end-to-end solution for field service professionals lets a user dispatch a new form from ServiceMax, pre-populate the form with customer data before assigning it to a GoFormz user, and then update ServiceMax objects with data from the completed form and the form PDF.
If you don't see your app in the list above, please contact your GoFormz account representative or email@example.com to find out whether GoFormz can integrate with your favorite apps.
In addition to the dedicated integrations described above, GoFormz is also part of the Zapier integration marketplace. Zapier lets you move information between GoFormz and other apps, enabling virtually endless and highly flexible integration options to other cloud-based platforms and applications like Quickbooks, Oracle, SAP, Slack, Google apps, and many more.
Zapier automations, known as Zaps, can serve as either output or input integrations. We have several pre-made Zaps that you can use — but you can also build your own Zaps in minutes. It’s easy and you don’t have to know how to code!
See here to learn more about existing Zaps and how to make your own.