This documentation is for the new GoFormz Reporting tool to be released to all reports users in September 2019. If you are looking for documentation regarding the current Reporting tool please click here.
The Reports Tab lists all your reports. See here for an introduction to reports in GoFormz. This screen is your entry point to GoFormz reports; from here, you can find and edit existing reports, as well as create new ones.
- To create a new report, click the Create button in the upper right.
- To view an existing report, just click the report name.
To the right of each report name is the [...] Actions dropdown, which contains a set of actions that you can perform on the report:
- Edit Report: Edit this report in the Report Designer.
- Schedule Workflow: Schedule the report to run periodically, and save and/or email the results.
- Delete: Delete this report. Be careful when using the delete button — deleted reports cannot be restored!
If you have many reports in your account, they may not all fit on one page. The pagination controls at the bottom of the Reports Tab allow you to navigate through all your reports.