The Workflow Tab lets you view and manage your account’s recipe workflows. At this time, workflow management is split between this tab for recipe workflows and the Manage Events interface for template workflows. In the future, all workflows will be managed through this tab, and the Manage Events window will be phased out.
The following workflows are managed through this interface:
- Egnyte File Upload
- Google Drive File Upload
- ServiceMax and other workflows that require the GoFormz team’s involvement to set up. These will be read-only workflows — you will be able to view and use them, but not edit them.
The tab shows a list of all workflows that have been set up in your GoFormz account, along with each workflow’s name, last update timestamp, and active status.
- To create a new workflow, click the Add New button in the upper right.
- To view all jobs across all workflows, click the View Jobs link in the upper right.
- To view all jobs associated with a specific workflow, expand the Actions menu next to the workflow and select View Jobs from the dropdown.
- To sort the workflows list, click the icon next the the column you wish to sort by. You can sort workflows by name, last update timestamp, and active status.
- To view workflow details, click the workflow name, then click on the workflow step names that show up to view the details for each step.
For workflows that you created, several additional options are available; these options will not be available for workflows created by other users:
- To edit the workflow, expand the Actions menu next to the workflow and select Edit.
- To delete the workflow, expand the Actions menu and select Delete.
- To activate/deactivate a workflow, click the Active slider next to the workflow in question. Deactivating a workflow will stop its execution without deleting it, allowing you to reactivate later.